Friday, May 1, 2009

Jadyn

This afternoon I got to hang out with my little friend Jadyn. Let me tell you, she is one special little girl.
We stopped off for some delicious ice cream from Theno's Dairy. We were a little upset they didn't have cotton candy... but our next choices were cherry and chocolate with coconut, yummm :) 
Then we headed to the park to run off all that sugar. I admit, it was a little difficult taking pictures of her while she blew the bubbles. She kept telling me, "Your turn!". So I had to put my camera down, blow a couple bubbles, and hand it back to her.
We had a blast in this warm, sunny weather. A perfect day for ice cream and tag in the park.








Thanks for hanging out with me, sweet little girl!

-Kinsey

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

We went to Theno's last Friday too...and we might go again this weekend. There's just something about their delicious ice cream! Jadyn seems to enjoy it too. Nice photos, Kins!