Friday, February 19, 2010

Engaged {Kim & Anne}

I will pretty much do anything, to get a really awesome picture. Yes, even climb to the top of Poo Poo Point. I know, I am totally out of shape. And yes, I am already sore and nursing some blisters.... but, c'mon. Look at these pictures! The day was absolutely perfect for a hike. The sun was a the right spot for glorious light. The couple was adorable and fun. And...the view wasn't too bad ;).
I love to capture something meaningful and hiking, is their 'thing'. They even got engaged up here! How could we NOT do their engagement pictures here? I think it was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
I will keep telling myself that tomorrow when my muscles are so sore I can't move them.... heh heh.

thanks for helping me get a good work out today guys! Excited for your upcoming wedding!

No comments: