Friday, March 12, 2010

Away we go!

Camera's, check. Lenses, check. Memory cards, check. Extra memory cards, check. Extra, extra memory cards, check. Computer, check.
The most important part about getting ready for a trip is not my clothes, not the reading material I will have on the plane, or the snacks in my purse (which, in my family, is REALLY important), it's my camera!
We are all set to take off for China tomorrow morning! Doing a little tourism, meeting up with some friends, taking some family pictures, and eating lot's of good food! Or, maybe, just a lot of rice.
We are so excited for this adventure. Well, I was so excited until I developed this really nasty cold, TODAY! Sinus' are clogged and ears won't pop! I can't imagine an 11 hour plane ride with out being able to pop my ears, yikes, that landing will be painful.
Really, I am excited. I have been to a lot of places- the Philippines, Mexico, Europe, South Africa... but, none of them are quite like China. I am pumped to explore this culture...minus the whole, squatty toilet thing.
Hoping to be able to post a picture every couple days and a little info as to what we are doing. But, I have no idea what the internet access will be like.


zaijian,
Kinsey & David

No comments: