Saturday, November 13, 2010

Engaged! {Alan&Shirley}


These 2 are too cute! I really didn't have to tell them much... they were just inseperable, and giddy, and kissy the whole time with out me telling them to be. All the laughs, are real. All the smiles, genuine. All the lovey dovey hand holding, it was them! They were so fun and so easy going. I could have sat there all day and taken pictures of them staring in to each others eyes. If it makes you woozy, you are just jealous! Excited for their wedding in just a couple weeks!!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so gratful that the two of you took the time an effort to create this album for us--I truly enjoyed and have shared with the kids. With being so very far away- it helps us become familiar with alan and your new life. And most importantly- you both look so very happy and in love-- isn't that what's life is about!